Baby Care Basics Workshop
It would be AMAZING if babies came with a manual, but because they’re all so different, there is no ONE manual!
That being said, there are some things you can learn in advance that will help make the transition go more smoothly and we’re thrilled to be able to share those with you.
In our 4-hour Baby Care Basics Workshop (which perfectly complements the one day childbirth preparation class we offer), we’ll go over everything in that “4th trimester”, the first 3 months after birth. Price is for two people so bring a partner or any other support person you like!
Pregnancy is a time busy with preparations and celebrations for your upcoming birth, but it can also offer you the chance to reflect on your life once your new little one has arrived! In this workshop we will pick up where most prenatal classes leave off. You will be encouraged as you learn more about infants and their needs, and reflect on both your excitement and worries as you approach the birth of your baby.
- Baby Care basics (Bathing, clothing, diapering options)
- Soothing and comforting your baby
- Breastfeeding basics. Feeding cues, patterns, and what to expect in the first month
- Get organized – tips for a stress free month after baby arrives
- Relationship tips and tricks – communication and expectations
- It takes a Village – Support options and why its important to have help
- Baby wearing – benefits