If you’re expecting or have a new baby, you need this baby class!
You know how people say a baby doesn’t come with an instruction manual? Well they kind of do and we can teach you! Even though each baby is unique in his or her own way the “language” that babies speak seems to be universal.
For many parents, the first baby they hold is their own! While many parents focus on preparing for the birth, it’s important to learn about what to expect once the baby is home as well. What better way than by taking a Baby Care Class to help you prepare!
Our baby care classes will give you the information you need to know to keep your baby safe, to effectively calm your baby down, deal with feeding issues and engage you in emotional preparation for the transition of becoming a parent.
These classes are designed to ease your transition into parenthood so that you can feel supported while you figure out your new family balance.
In this Baby Care Class we will pick up where most prenatal classes leave off. You will be encouraged as you learn more about infants and their needs, and reflect on both your excitement and worries as you approach the birth of your baby.
- Baby Care basics (Bathing, clothing, diapering options)
- Soothing and comforting your baby
- Normal newborn behaviours
- How to help your baby sleep longer
- Breastfeeding basics. Feeding cues, patterns, and what to expect in the first month
- Get organized – tips for a stress free month after baby arrives
- Relationship tips and tricks – communication and expectations
- It takes a Village – Support options and why its important to have help
- Baby wearing – benefits
To book your class, book here or call us at 1-877-BIRTH36 (1-877-247-8436).
Private sessions are available for specific parenting issue. Call us for details.