Baby Classes - Learn about your new babyYou don’t know what you don’t know!
Our unique Baby Class is based on the HUG Your Baby ® model and child development concepts to explain newborn behaviours. You will learn to read your baby’s cues so to understand what your baby wants and optimize his or her well-being. The HUG program is used in other parts of the world and has been translated into different languages, such as Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Italian and Farsi. To learn more about the extent of the program, please go to www.hugyourbaby.org
Our Baby Class will prepare you how to take care of your newborn for the first few weeks of life and it includes:
- What are normal newborn behaviours?
- How to help your baby sleep longer?
- How to calm a crying baby?
- How to stimulate your baby’s growth and development?
- How to breastfeed your baby?
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk?
- How to bond and attach with your baby?
- What happens to your baby in the “4th trimester”?
- What to watch for following a medical intervention or a C-section?
- What are the signs of postpartum blues and postpartum depression?